10+ Best LeadPages Alternatives in 2021 to Try Now
Are you looking for good LeadPages alternatives? And do you need an easy way to create high-converting landing pages for your small business?
LeadPages is a popular tool among marketers for landing page design and email marketing. But that doesn’t mean they’re the right fit for every business.
With so many options on the market, it’s hard for business owners to know which platform to choose – especially with some lead generation software costing thousands of dollars. So in this article, we’ll share some of the best LeadPages alternatives to support your digital marketing efforts.
What Is LeadPages and How Does It Work?
LeadPages is a marketing tool that allows you to build landing pages, popups, and more for your marketing campaigns. You can then use these assets to market and connect with your target audience to generate leads.
With LeadPages, you can:
- Create landing pages for your webinars, books, courses, and other products.
- Set up email optin forms to collect email addresses and grow your list.
- Deliver lead magnets like free downloads to convert visitors into leads.
- Create a simple sales funnel linked to your email marketing service.
- Carry out A/B testing to see what does and doesn’t work.
In short, LeadPages offers a robust set of tools to help you grow your online business. But like any digital product, there are a few areas where LeadPages falls short.
- If you want to make significant changes to their templates, it isn’t easy.
- Limited styling options make it hard to match their landing pages to your branding.
- Many features are outdated with several bugs.
- The user interface doesn’t always respond in the way you expect it to.
- For such a high price, you don’t get a lot of features for your money.
With the above in mind, you may want to look at some LeadPages alternatives to see if there’s a solution that’s a better fit for your website.
What Are the Best LeadPages Alternatives?
Below we round up the best alternatives to LeadPages for your small business. We’ll start with our top picks that give you the best features for the smallest price.
- 1. SeedProd Landing Page Builder: Best LeadPages Alternative
- 2. OptinMonster: Top Alternative to LeadPages
- 3. HubSpot Landing Pages: LeadPages Competitor
- 4. GetResponse: LeadPages Substitute
- 5. Sendinblue: LeadPages Competitor
- 6. Mailchimp: Free LeadPages Alternative
- 7. Thrive Architect: Alternative to LeadPages
- 8. Unbounce: Popular LeadPages Substitute
- 9. ClickFunnels: Alternative Solution to LeadPages
- 10. OptimizePress
- 11. Instapage: Pricey LeadPages Replacement
Let’s dive in!
1. SeedProd Landing Page Builder: Best LeadPages Alternative
You can make stunning landing pages from scratch and use the drag and drop editor to design your page any way you like and see the changes in real-time. Or you can choose from a wide variety of mobile-responsive landing page templates and customize them in the visual editor.
SeedProd has user-friendly landing page templates for many industries and goals, including:
- Coming soon page templates
- Maintenance mode templates
- Login page templates
- Thank you page templates
- Sales page templates
- Squeeze page templates
- 404 page templates
- Video page templates
- And many more.
It also comes with 4 pre-made landing page modes: coming soon, maintenance, login, and 404. This means you can activate different pages on your WordPress site without installing many different WordPress plugins.
To add more functionality to your pages, you can use SeedProd’s customizable landing page blocks and sections to add more functionality to your pages. Just drag any block onto your page preview and point-and-click to add your customizations.
SeedProd’s blocks are specifically designed to generate leads for your business and include:
- Lead capture forms, like optin-forms, contact forms, and login forms.
- Social media profile icons and sharing buttons.
- WooCommerce blocks, like add-to-cart buttons, shopping carts, checkout block, and product grids.
- Countdown timers and progress bars to create urgency.
- RafflePress giveaway widget block for showing online contests.
- Testimonials and star ratings for social proof.
- Dynamic text replacement to personalize pages based on search results and advertisement
And all the standard elements like buttons, images, video, headings, and more.
You can integrate SeedProd with all your favorite email marketing services, like Constant Contact, GetResponse, ActiveCampaign, AWeber, Drip, etc. And you can see your subscribers in its built-in subscriber dashboard.
You can even use your existing SEO plugins and WordPress analytics plugins to control your landing page SEO and performance. And with live mobile previews, you can ensure anything you create works perfectly on mobile devices.
The best thing about SeedProd is it’s bloat-free and lightweight. This means any page you make will load lightning-fast and won’t slow your website down.
Plus, this landing page editor works with any WordPress theme, whether you’re creating pages for eCommerce sites, blogs, or your small business site. As such, you won’t have any compatibility issues to hurt your user experience.
Compared to LeadPages, SeedProd offers a more beginner-friendly experience, with only the features you need and no extra bells and whistles. And as a bonus, it offers top-notch customer support.
SeedProd offers both a free and paid version. The free version has everything you need for LeadPage’s free alternative.
You can start using the paid version from as little as $39.50 per year for more advanced features.
Did you know you can get an unlimited free trial of SeedProd? Click the links to find out how.
2. OptinMonster: Top Alternative to LeadPages
OptinMonster is another one of the best lead generation tools on the market. It offers an inexpensive way to grow your list with warm leads regardless of the marketing channel you use to drive traffic to your site.
With OptinMonster, you can quickly build professional “optin campaigns.” These are things like lightbox popups, floating bars, fullscreen welcome mats, and more.
And the best part is that you don’t need any coding or design experience to use it. Instead, anyone can create stunning optin campaigns in minutes.
OptinMonster has over 50 pre-built templates to choose from. From there, you can use its drag and drop builder to customize your campaign with easy-to-use blocks.
Another reason why anyone can build such highly effective campaigns is OptinMonster’s advanced targeting rules. These let you show your offer to the right people, in the right places, at just the right time.
Some of OptinMonster’s most popular targeting rules include:
- Exit-Intent® Technology: Show campaigns as users are actively leaving your website.
- Geolocation Targeting: Display campaigns based on where your user is physically located.
- OnSite Follow-Up Campaigns®: Create “drip” campaigns to automate showing new offers based on how your visitors interact with previous ones.
OptinMonster is a super cost-effective alternative to LeadPages, with prices starting from just $9 per month for unlimited campaigns. But we recommend the Pro plan for access to all the best features.
3. HubSpot Landing Pages: LeadPages Competitor
HubSpot’s landing page builder is another free LeadPages alternative that lets you build landing pages that fit easily into your marketing campaigns. It has a drag-and-drop editor with several templates for many different content offer types.
It has all the basic features you’d expect, including:
- Rich text
You can also use the Meetings module so visitors can book meetings with your sales team right from your landing page.
The landing page builder comes with HubSpot CRM included. With this, you can track people’s interaction with your brand.
This allows you to create marketing campaigns that focus on the customer experience. You can also use the HubSpot Academy to brush up on your marketing skills.
HubSpot Landing Pages Pricing
HubSpot Landing pages are free to use. Yet, the page builder modules are limited and lack advanced lead generation features.
For more features, its plans start from $45 per month.
4. GetResponse: LeadPages Substitute
GetResponse is a powerful inbound marketing tool that comes with everything you need to build powerful marketing campaigns. It includes an email marketing platform and pre-built sales funnels that allow you to market to the leads your landing page generates easily.
GetResponse also has a landing page builder to create your campaigns, making it a fantastic alternative to LeadPages. The page builder includes:
- Customizable landing page templates
- Drag-and-drop page editor
- Live mobile previews
- A/B split testing
- Facebook ads integration
- And more
You can integrate your pages with your GetResponse email list. Plus, it has Giphy and Shutterstock integration to create highly visual designs.
GetResponse’s cheapest plan starts at $15 per month for a list size of up to 1,000 contacts. For more advanced features and a larger list, it scales up from there.
5. Sendinblue: LeadPages Competitor
Sendinblue is a powerful marketing automation tool widely used by many small businesses. It’s easy to use and has a plugin to help you integrate with WordPress.
Sendinblue offers a suite of tools to help you communicate with your customers effectively, including:
- Email marketing
- Facebook Messenger
- Marketing automation
- And more
It also offers a drag-and-drop landing page creator to drive leads and conversions to your website. With various landing page templates, you can create a design to fit your needs easily.
Sendinblue has a free plan for just its email marketing for up to 300 emails per day. But to use its landing page builder, marketing automation, and other features, you’ll need the premium plant that starts from $65 per month for 20,000 emails.
6. Mailchimp: Free LeadPages Alternative
Where Mailchimp was once just an email marketing service, it now has a full suite of marketing tools. These tools help small businesses get up and running with their marketing efforts quickly and easily.
Mailchimp also integrates with tons of services, such as:
- Social media networks
- Google Analytics
- And more.
Mailchimp’s landing page builder is free for up to 2,000 contacts. But you’ll need to upgrade to a paid tier to collaborate with teammates, access more templates, or optimize your campaigns. Paid tiers start from $9.99 per month for basic features.
7. Thrive Architect: Alternative to LeadPages
Thrive Architect is another great LeadPages alternative. Created by the team behind Thrive Themes, a company that sells conversion-focused WordPress themes and plugins.
It’s a visual WordPress page builder plugin and website builder that allows you to create beautiful landing pages visually in its drag-and-drop page editor.
With tons of responsive landing page designs and modules, it’s easy to design a high-converting page quickly. You can create a stunning homepage, sales page, blog posts, and more right inside WordPress.
Thrive Architect Pricing
Thrive Architect’s pricing starts at $67 for a single site license or $19 per month for Thrive membership.
8. Unbounce: Popular LeadPages Substitute
Unbounce is an online platform that helps you build landing pages to assist with your business marketing strategy. Its primary focus is on creating landing pages, but it includes several features that, when combined, help you convert visitors into leads and customers.
Unbounce has 100+ landing page templates you can use with its drag and drop editor. You can also use them easily on your WordPress website.
Other features include:
- A/B tests to see what works best
- Popup builder and sticky bar feature
- Dynamic text replacement for landing page personalization
- AMP landing pages
But while it’s a powerful platform, it’s also expensive, as you’ll see below.
The pricing for Unbounce starts at $80 per month.
9. ClickFunnels: Alternative Solution to LeadPages
ClickFunnels is a sales funnel builder that allows you to market, sell, and deliver products online. It comes with a suite of tools that helps you build a complete sales funnel, including:
- Website hosting
- Drag-and-drop builder
- Email marketing
- And more
ClickFunnels comes with several pre-built sales funnel templates that you can customize in its drag-and-drop funnel builder. It’s an easy solution to use and doesn’t require any technical experience to get up and running.
ClickFunnels costs a lot more than its competitors. The basic plan starts at $97 per month.
You can make almost any type of page with this plugin and use it to offer website visitors free downloads in exchange for their email list. It also has a variety of customizable landing page templates you can edit in its page builder.
Other OptimizePress features include:
- One-click upsells and downsells
- Premade sales funnels
- Membership and content delivery
- Integration with popular email marketing tools
- And more.
The pricing for OptimizePress starts from $99 per year for a single website.
11. Instapage: Pricey LeadPages Replacement
Like other solutions on this list, Instapage includes an easy-to-use landing page editor and a variety of templates for creating your page quickly.
Instapage also has a feature called AdMap. This lets you imagine how well your ads match your landing pages and see your campaigns’ effectiveness.
You can also allow people to leave comments on your landing page design. This is a great way to collaborate on marketing campaigns with your team members.
Other Instapage features include:
- Heatmaps to see where people are looking and clicking.
- Access to Bigstock images (pay for each image separately).
- AMP support for Google AMP landing pages.
- Form builder & asset delivery
Instapage’s pricing starts at $199 per month or $149 when paid annually. If you prefer, you can check out these great Instapage alternatives.
Which LeadPages Alternative Is the Best?
After looking at the solutions on this list, which is the best LeadPages competitor?
In our opinion, the answer is clear. SeedProd is the best LeadPages alternative. SeedProd has everything you need to create WordPress landing pages that convert.
From its truly visual drag-and-drop page builder and templates library to customizable blocks explicitly made to generate leads, it’s without-a-doubt a must-have tool for marketing your business.
Plus, it offers a ton of fantastic features for such a small price.
There you have it!
We hope this article helped you find the best LeadPages alternatives for your business. You might also like our guide on landing page best practices for incredible conversion rates.