Last updated on: June 24, 2020
Looking to increase your website conversions? Building a landing page is one of the easiest ways to turn visitors into paying customers. So choosing the right landing page plugin is essential because an improved design means more conversions.
In this article, we review the best WordPress landing page plugins to boost your leads and sales.
Here’s a table of contents to help you navigate this article:
- Beaver Builder
- Elementor Pro
- The Divi Builder
- Thrive Architect
Before we get started, let’s take a look at what to look for in a landing page plugin.
What to Look for in A WordPress Landing Page Plugin
A good landing page plugin should help you build your page easily and encourage visitors to take action. So when looking for the best WordPress landing page plugin to increase conversions, keep an eye out for the following features:
- Ease of use: Most landing page solutions use drag and drop builders to create the perfect page. This lets you build your page visually without needing to hire a developer, making them perfect for non-tech-savvy users.
- Design customization: You should also look for plugins that give you plenty of design options. The majority of landing page plugins include pre-made templates, content elements, and different layout options that you can edit to suit your website.
- Flexibility: You’ll need to connect your landing page to email marketing services and other apps to collect leads. So choose a plugin that lets you integrate your page with plenty of 3rd party apps.
9 Best WordPress Landing Page Plugins
Using the criteria above, we’ve handpicked the best WordPress landing page plugins to boost conversions on your website.
Beaver Builder is the best WordPress landing page plugin around right now. It comes with plenty of ready-made templates you can use to get started without writing a single line of code.
The drag and drop landing page builder makes editing your pages super-easy. Just point and click any element on the page to edit and customize the settings. You can move elements up or down on the page, or add new modules with a single click.
Beaver Builder is designed to work with any WordPress theme. This means you can switch themes without worrying about breaking your landing page. And if, for any reason, you want to stop using the plugin, your content is automatically exported to the original WordPress editor.
More Beaver Builder Features
- WooCommerce support for eCommerce websites
- Multisite capabilities with the network-wide control panel
- Save and re-use custom rows, templates, and modules elsewhere on your website
- Support for custom post types
- Shortcode and widget support for services like WPForms and other plugins
- Schema.org markup and code compression for better SEO
- Translation and mobile-ready for accessibility
Beaver Builder is by far one of the easiest landing page plugins to use. Yet it’s still powerful enough to create any type of landing page for your website.
Price: Starting at $99 for unlimited websites and 1 year of support.
SeedProd is a coming soon and maintenance mode plugin for WordPress. So if you’re building a new website, this plugin lets you create a coming soon landing page to hide your site until it’s ready. You can also use it to display a maintenance landing page when you’re updating or modifying your live website.
SeedProd’s real-time page builder lets you create a coming soon landing page in minutes. You can add titles, descriptions, and images to your page. Plus, you can display elements like optin forms, countdown timers, and contact forms to create urgency.
With over 50 professionally designed templates, starting your project takes no time at all. And with integration with popular marketing tools, you can quickly collect leads and boost your email list.
More SeedProd Features
- Customize your landing page with over 500,000 free background images
- Includes over 750 Google fonts
- Hide or show different parts of your site with access controls
- Social follow and share buttons to grow your followers
- Built-in popup contact form displayed in a distraction-free lightbox
- Email marketing integrations including ActiveCampaign, Drip, and more
- Integrates with Zapier to connect to over 750 popular apps
- GDPR ready with a mobile responsive design
Price: Starting from $29 for 1 site with no addons. $79 for all addons included
Pro Tip: Don’t make the mistake of using a nulled SeedProd plugin, which can significantly harm your website.
WPForms might seem like an odd choice for a landing page plugin because it’s mainly known as a form builder. However, with WPForms, it’s easy to create dedicated form landing pages without writing a single line of code.
With the drag and drop form editor, you can create your form visually, removing the need for technical know-how. It comes with a vast range of template options, making it easy to build survey forms, event registration forms, and any form you can think of.
Plus, the Form Pages addon is specifically designed to build standalone forms for your website to drive conversions.
More WPForms Features
- Use the drag and drop form builder to create forms in minutes easily
- Respond to leads quickly with instant form notifications
- Collect payments online without having to hire a developer
- Use conditional logic to create high performance form landing pages
- View all your leads in one place with entry management
- Connect to popular email marketing services for collecting leads
- Use smart Captcha and honeypot to prevent spam submissions
- Join over 3 million happy customers
Price: WPForms Pro pricing starts at $199.50/year.
OptinMonster is another popular solution that lets you create stunning WordPress landing pages. Designed to maximize your website conversions, you can turn any page on your site into a fully functional landing page.
With the user-friendly drag and drop builder, you can select any template and use it to create simple landing pages. Plus, you can use the many customization options to edit your page’s layout, change the colors and fonts, reorder elements, and write a custom message.
What’s of particular interest is the ability to set when your landing page displays on your site. With the vast array of rule sets, you can show your page when someone is about to leave your website when they click a link and more.
For even more conversions, you can view the pages where users exit the most. Then you can add an exit-intent popup to catch those visitors and convert them into leads.
More OptinMonster Features:
- Mobile friendly popups and landing page designs for all devices
- Multiple campaign types to tailor your landing page
- Use countdown timers to create a sense of urgency
- Scroll triggers let you display campaigns when a user scrolls down a page
- Run time-specific campaigns with campaign scheduling
- Use precision targeting to target users based on location, device, referrer, and more
- Seamlessly integrate with popular marketing services
- View actionable insights to improve campaign performance
Price: Starting at $29/month (billed annually).
LeadPages is a powerful landing page plugin for WordPress with a variety of lead generation options. It lets you create landing pages and lead generation campaigns quickly and efficiently. The drag and drop interface is user-friendly and simple enough to use without knowing how to code.
With over 150 landing page templates, you can build pages for almost any type of business. And with those templates, you can create thank you pages, splash pages, squeeze pages, and more. Plus, it’s easy to edit the templates using the visual builder to get things looking how you want.
It’s also possible to connect with popular marketing apps like Facebook, Zapier, Mailchimp, and Stripe. So you can build Facebook ads to connect with a broader audience.
More LeadPages Features
- Conversion toolkit includes alert bars, popups, optin texts, and more
- Includes the ability to a/b split test landing pages
- Built-in analytics dashboard to view campaign results
- All templates are optimized for mobile devices
Price: Starting from $35 / month paid monthly or $25 / month paid annually.
Elementor Pro is another user-friendly drag and drop page builder for WordPress. Its simple live editor lets you create landing pages by dragging and dropping widgets onto the page. And with tons of widgets available, you can use them alongside your theme’s widgets to create stunning WordPress landing pages.
Elementor comes with 300 professionally crafted landing page templates for websites in almost any niche. Plus, it takes no time to launch the template and replace the demo content with your information. Then if you want to save the design for use on another page or website, you can easily export your template.
Online stores can make use of the many eCommerce widgets to help sell products. And with options to create forms and use animations, you can bring your landing page to life.
More Elementor Pro Features
- Use horizontal, vertical, and parallax scrolling to animate your page
- Incorporate over 100 widgets into popups to gather leads
- Use the WooCommerce builder to build your online store
- Works with any custom post type
- Make use of custom and Adobe fonts for customized pages
- Integrates with your favorite marketing tools
Price: Elementor Pro pricing starts at $49/year.
7. Divi Builder
The Divi Builder is a well-known drag and drop page builder plugin from Elegant Themes. Initially designed to work at the core of their main theme, Divi, it’s also used as a landing page builder with many other WordPress themes.
This plugin also has a real-time visual editor, which makes it easy to build your page without having to open any settings in your WordPress dashboard. And with the editor, you can customize almost every element of the page, including fonts, colors, spacing, and more.
There are over 46 content elements you can use on your page. So you can mix and max different elements to create a great looking landing page.
If you don’t want to start from scratch, you can choose from over 20 templates to get started quickly. All you need to do then is customize the template to your liking and click Publish. Plus, you can save your custom-layouts to use elsewhere on your website.
More Divi Builder Features
- Combine Divi’s custom design with CSS for more customization
- Click and start typing with in-line text editing
- Manage your whole site design with global elements and design settings
- Easily undo, redo, and travel through your entire editing history if you make a mistake
- Mobile responsive editing and templates
- Optin module integrates with 17 email marketing services
Price: Costs $89/year or a one-time fee of $249.
Thrive Architect is another popular WordPress landing page builder that’s useful if you need a theme too. Created by Thrive Themes, it’s a page builder that lets you create pages visually from the front of your website.
The intuitive drag and drop editor makes it easy to click and edit any element on your page. And if you want to move things around, it’s merely a case of clicking, dragging, and dropping.
Thrive Architect comes with over 300 beautifully-designed landing page templates. Plus, each template is optimized for conversions so that you can build webinar pages, optin pages, and more with a few clicks.
You can also remove the need to use multiple WordPress plugins by using conversion-focused elements like testimonials, countdown timers, and lead generation forms. Even better, those elements integrate with your favorite email marketing tools for better lead management.
More Thrive Architect Features
- Split test site elements and pages to find out what converts best
- Style your entire landing page with no coding required
- Use dynamic actions and animations to create interest and excitement
- Integrates with tons of popular marketing tools
Price: Costs $67. Or to access lifetime support plus all their themes and plugins, it’s $19/month (billed annually).
OptimizePress is another popular WordPress page builder plugin you can use to create conversion-focused landing pages. It includes exciting features such as optin forms, integration with email marketing software, and premade layouts to help you build pages that get results.
There are 60 professional templates included. And with over 300 available on the OptimizePress marketplace, you can build any landing page you like. However, templates on the marketplace are purchased separately to the plugin.
You can use over 40 custom elements to add functionality to your landing page. Plus, you can use them to build membership sites, sales pages, and even blogs without needing to install extra WordPress plugins.
More OptimizePress Features
- Includes easy optin forms to collect leads with a few clicks
- GDPR ready features to keep your landing page compliant
- Integrate lead collection with popular marketing tools
- Works seamlessly with your existing WordPress theme
- Responsive design across mobile devices
Price: OptimizePress pricing starts at $97.
There you have it!
We hope this article helped you discover the best WordPress landing page plugin for your website. Now all that’s left is to choose your favorite and convert your visitors into qualified leads.
If you’re looking for another quick way to generate leads, consider learning how to create an online contest with our step-by-step tutorial.