Looking for the best WordPress landing page plugin for your website? Creating a landing page is one of the most effective ways for visitors to turn into paying customers. And with the right tool, you can spin up landing pages without hiring a developer.
In this article, we review the best landing page plugins to boost your WordPress site’s leads and sales.
Why Do You Need a Landing Page Plugin for WordPress?
Before exploring your options for creating landing pages in WordPress, let’s look at why you need one in the first place.
You need a landing page plugin to:
- Increase Conversions: Landing pages present users with focused content targeted to their specific needs. This makes it more likely they’ll convert.
- Match Ad Messaging: Many marketers link to landing pages from their online ads. They do this to show users exactly what to do next instead of going to your homepage and getting lost. Landing pages minimize confusion by matching the message in your ad and offering the next steps.
- Get More Leads: Generating leads from emails, social media, and website traffic is easier if you send people to a targeted landing page. If they go directly to your homepage, users can be distracted and fail to convert into qualified leads.
- Improve SEO: Creating keyword-optimized landing pages can help boost your rankings in search engines. If you’re more visible in search engines, more people can find your business.
- Collect Information: A bonus of generating leads through landing pages is you can collect valuable information about potential customers. You can learn which browser they use, if they prefer mobile browsing, and more. This can help you target them better in the future.
With this in mind, let’s take a look at what to look for in a landing page plugin before we get started.
What to Look for in a WordPress Landing Page Plugin
A good landing page plugin should help you build your page easily and encourage visitors to take action. When looking for the best landing page plugin to increase conversions, keep an eye out for the following features:
- Ease of use: Most landing page plugins use drag and drop builders to create the perfect page. This lets you build your page visually without hiring a developer, making them perfect for non-tech-savvy users.
- Design customization: You should also look for plugins that give you plenty of design options. Most landing page plugins include pre-made templates and layout options to suit your website.
- Flexibility: You’ll need to connect your landing page to email marketing services and other apps to collect leads. So choose a plugin that lets you integrate with plenty of 3rd party apps.
7 Top Landing Page Plugins for WordPress
We’ve handpicked the best landing page plugins for WordPress to boost conversions on your website using the criteria above.
- 1. SeedProd: Best WordPress Landing Page Plugin
- 2. Beaver Builder: Lightweight WordPress Landing Page Plugin
- 3. WPForms: Powerful WordPress Form Page Plugin
- 4. OptinMonster: Best WordPress Splash Page Plugin
- 5. Elementor Pro: Popular WordPress Landing Page Plugin
- 6. Divi Builder: Elegant Themes WordPress Landing Page Plugin
- 7. Thrive Architect Landing Pages: Must-Have WordPress Landing Page Plugin
- Which Is The Best WordPress Landing Page Plugin?
SeedProd is the best drag-and-drop landing page plugin for WordPress. It makes it easy to create any landing page to drive leads and conversions on your WordPress site. This includes 404 pages, sales pages, squeeze pages, and more.
SeedProd also includes a powerful theme builder with a drag-and-drop visual editor. That means you can create custom WordPress themes without writing code or editing your theme files directly.
With the real-time visual page builder, you can create both stunning themes and landing pages in minutes. Plus, with block templates, you can customize your page elements without any design experience.
This is part of what makes SeedProd the best landing page plugin to work with.
SeedProd comes with a wide variety of customizable landing page templates and starter WordPress themes to help you get started. With a click of your mouse, you can create a professionally designed…
- Webinar registration landing page
- Maintenance mode page
- Coming soon landing page
- Thank you page
- Video landing page
- Sales page
- Squeeze page
- 404 page
- Login page
You can also use lead-focused content blocks to add:
- Optin forms
- Contact forms
- Social media icons
- Social sharing buttons
- Countdown timers
- Call-to-action buttons
- and so much more.
So forget about the fluff you don’t need and laser target your audience with elements designed to convert more customers.
SeedProd also comes with a built-in maintenance mode, coming soon, 404, and custom login pages. Turning them on and off is as simple as clicking a toggle button. Plus, with access controls, you can hide your site while under development.
This functionality is perfect for developers who want to work on client sites in private but still want to give clients a preview from time to time.
SeedProd’s premium integrations let you connect your landing page to popular marketing tools like:
So you can quickly collect leads, subscribers and boost your email list.
It’s also easy to connect to Google Analytics, SEO plugins, and other apps via Zapier.
More SeedProd Features
- Drag and drop visual WordPress page builder with live mobile and desktop previews
- Complete custom WordPress theme builder
- Customize your landing page with professionally designed pre-built templates
- Includes over 750 Google fonts and font combinations
- Save and reuse templates and blocks
- Easy 1-click page sections including headers, footers, services, etc
- Inline text editing for page elements
- Hide or show different parts of your front end site with access controls
- Social follow and share buttons to grow your followers
- Built-in contact form and optin-form blocks to generate leads
- Email marketing integrations including ActiveCampaign, Drip, and more
- Integrates with Zapier to connect to over 750 popular apps
- GDPR ready with a mobile responsive design
- Bloat-free plugin with minimal code that won’t slow down your website
Price: SeedProd has a free version. But, to create a high converting landing page with all the best features, it’s worth opting for the paid version. The pricing starts from $79 for 1 site with support and updates for a year.
Pro Tip: Don’t mistake using a nulled SeedProd plugin, which can significantly harm your website.
2. Beaver Builder: Lightweight WordPress Landing Page Plugin
Beaver Builder is the best free landing page plugin for WordPress. It comes with plenty of ready-made templates you can use to get started without writing a single line of code.
The drag and drop landing page builder makes editing your pages super-easy. Just point and click any element on the page to edit and customize the settings. You can move elements up or down on the page or add new modules with a single click.
Beaver Builder is designed to work with any WordPress theme. This means you can switch themes without worrying about breaking your landing page. And if for any reason, you want to stop using the plugin, your content is automatically exported to the original WordPress editor.
More Beaver Builder Features
- WooCommerce support for eCommerce websites
- Multisite capabilities with the network-wide control panel
- Save and re-use custom rows, templates, and modules elsewhere on your website
- Support for custom post types
- Shortcode and widget support for services like WPForms and other plugins
- Schema.org markup and code compression for better SEO
- Translation and mobile-ready for accessibility
Beaver Builder is an easy landing page plugin to use for your WordPress website. Yet, it’s still powerful enough to create any type of landing page for your website. Want to learn more? Check out this in-depth Beaver Builder review.
Price: You can try Beaver builder for free but advanced features start at $99 for unlimited websites and 1 year of support.
3. WPForms: Powerful WordPress Form Page Plugin
WPForms might seem like an odd choice for a landing page plugin because it’s mainly known as a form builder. But, with WPForms, it’s easy to create dedicated form landing pages without writing a single line of code.
With the drag and drop form editor, you can visually create your form, removing the need for technical know-how. It comes with a vast range of template options, making it easy to build survey forms, event registration forms, and any form you can think of.
Plus, the Form Pages addon is specifically designed to build standalone forms for your website to drive conversions.
More WPForms Features
- Use the drag and drop form builder to create forms in minutes easily
- Respond to leads quickly with instant form notifications
- Collect payments online without having to hire a developer
- Use conditional logic to create high performance form landing pages
- View all your leads in one place with entry management
- Connect to popular email marketing services for collecting leads
- Use smart Captcha and honeypot to prevent spam submissions
- Join over 3 million happy customers
Price: WPForms Pro pricing starts at $199.50/year.
4. OptinMonster: Best WordPress Splash Page Plugin
OptinMonster is another popular solution that lets you create stunning WordPress landing pages. Designed to maximize your website conversions, you can turn any page on your site into a fully functional landing page.
With the user-friendly drag and drop builder, you can select any template and use it to create simple landing pages. Plus, you can use the many customization options to edit your page’s layout, change the colors and fonts, reorder elements, and write a custom message.
What’s of particular interest is the ability to set when your landing page displays on your site. With the vast array of rule sets, you can show your page when someone is about to leave your website when they click a link, and more.
For even more conversions, you can view the pages where users exit the most. Then you can add an exit-intent popup to catch those visitors and convert them into leads.
More OptinMonster Features:
- Mobile friendly popups and landing page designs for all devices
- Many campaign types to tailor your landing page
- Use countdown timers to create a sense of urgency
- Scroll triggers let you display campaigns when a user scrolls down a page
- Run time-specific campaigns with campaign scheduling
- Use precision targeting to target users based on location, device, referrer, and more
- Seamlessly integrate with popular marketing services
- View actionable insights to improve campaign performance
- A/B testing for effective campaign optimization
Price: Starting at $29/month (billed annually).
Check out our OptinMonster review for more details.
5. Elementor Pro: Popular WordPress Landing Page Plugin
Elementor Pro is another user-friendly drag and drop page builder for WordPress. Its simple live editor lets you create an Elementor landing page by dragging and dropping widgets onto the page. And with tons of widgets available, you can use them alongside your theme’s widgets to create stunning WordPress landing pages.
Elementor Pro landing pages offer 300 professional landing page templates for websites in almost any niche. Plus, it takes no time to launch the template and replace the demo content with your information. If you want to save the design for use on another page or website, you can easily export your template.
Online stores can make use of the many eCommerce widgets to help sell products. And with options to create forms and use animations, you can bring your landing page to life.
More Elementor Pro Features
- Use horizontal, vertical, and parallax scrolling to animate your page
- Incorporate over 100 widgets into popups to gather leads
- Use the WooCommerce builder to build your online store
- Works with any custom post type
- Make use of custom and Adobe fonts for customized pages
- Integrates with your favorite marketing tools
Price: Elementor Pro pricing starts at $49/year.
Check out our detailed Elementor review for more details.
6. Divi Builder: Elegant Themes WordPress Landing Page Plugin
The Divi Builder is a well-known page builder plugin from Elegant Themes. Initially designed to work at the core of their main theme, Divi, it’s also used as a landing page builder with many other WordPress themes.
This plugin also has a real-time visual editor, making it easy to build your page without opening any settings in your WordPress dashboard. And with the editor, you can customize almost every element of the page, including fonts, colors, spacing, and more.
There are over 46 content elements you can use on your page. So you can mix and max different elements like CTA buttons to create a great-looking landing page.
If you don’t want to start from scratch, you can choose from over 20 templates to get started quickly. All you need to do then is customize the template to your liking and click Publish. Plus, you can save your custom layouts to use elsewhere on your website.
More Divi Builder Features
- Combine Divi’s custom design with CSS for more customization
- Click and start typing with in-line text editing
- Manage your whole site design with global elements and design settings
- Easily undo, redo, and travel through your entire editing history if you make a mistake
- Mobile responsive editing and templates
- Optin module integrates with 17 email marketing services
Price: Costs $89/year or a one-time fee of $249.
7. Thrive Architect Landing Pages: Must-Have WordPress Landing Page Plugin
Thrive Architect is another popular WordPress landing page plugin that’s useful if you need a theme too. Created by Thrive Themes, it’s a page builder that lets you create pages visually from the front of your website.
The intuitive drag and drop editor makes it easy to click and edit any element on your page. And if you want to move things around, it’s merely a case of clicking, dragging, and dropping.
Thrive Architect landing pages come with over 300 beautifully designed templates. Plus, each template is optimized for conversions so that you can build webinar pages, optin pages, and more with a few clicks.
You also won’t need many WordPress plugins to add the functionality you need. Plus, they all integrate with your favorite email marketing tools for better lead management.
More Thrive Architect Features
- Split test site elements and pages to find out what converts best
- Style your entire landing page with no coding required
- Use dynamic actions and animations to create interest and excitement
- Integrates with tons of popular marketing tools
Price: Costs $67. Or, to access lifetime support plus all their themes and plugins, it’s $19/month (billed annually).
Which Is The Best WordPress Landing Page Plugin?
After looking at the best landing page plugins, it’s clear that SeedProd is the best landing page plugin for WordPress.
It’s the easiest landing page builder to use and comes with a growing library of landing page templates to get up and running quickly. Not only that, you can use the same plugin to create custom WordPress themes right from your WordPress dashboard.
Moreover, it’s lightning-fast and works with tools like WPForms and OptinMonster to drive leads and conversions. Unlike some of the other tools on this list, SeedProd works independently from your WordPress theme, meaning you can use any theme you like and create a stunning WordPress design right on top of it with SeedProd.
Plus, this bloat-free plugin won’t slow down your website.
WordPress Landing Page Plugin FAQ
Can I use WordPress for landing pages?
Yes, you can use WordPress for landing pages. You can make any page in WordPress and use it as a landing page. But the default WordPress editor lacks certain features that can help you increase your conversions. That’s why we suggest using a WordPress landing page plugin to add that functionality easily.
How do I create a free landing page on WordPress?
You can follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to create a free landing page in WordPress.
Is SeedProd only for landing pages?
You can use SeedProd to design any page in WordPress, including your homepage, about page, and more. That said, SeedProd was designed primarily to create top-performing WordPress landing pages.
How do I create a landing page in WooCommerce?
You can use SeedProd’s WooCommerce blocks to create and customize a landing page for your online store. It includes blocks to create checkout pages, cart pages, and even product pages easily.
There you have it!
We hope this article helped you discover the best WordPress landing page plugin for your website. Now, all that’s left is choosing your favorite, creating beautiful landing pages, and converting your visitors into qualified leads.
If you’re looking for another quick way to generate leads, consider learning how to create an online contest with our step-by-step tutorial.