Looking for an easy and powerful WordPress coming soon page creator?
SeedProd’s coming soon page builder allows you to add a new website under construction page to your WordPress site without hiring a developer.
Whether you’re launching a new eCommerce site, business website, online store, blog, or web design, our coming soon plugin has everything you need to hit the ground running.
WordPress Coming Soon Page Creator Mode
Moreover, SeedProd comes with built-in Coming Soon mode functionality. That means you can enable a coming soon page in WordPress with a single click.
With this page mode activated, your website visitors see a user-friendly coming soon message instead of an unfinished website.
And it also tells search engines about your new website so it can start ranking in places like Google, even before you launch.
But that’s not all.
With SeedProd, you can also activate:
- Maintenance mode
- 404 Page
- Login page
So you won’t need to install separate WordPress plugins to enhance your WordPress site’s features.
Custom Coming Soon Page Templates
SeedProd offers tons of customizable coming soon page templates designed to generate leads and conversions before your website launches.
Every landing page template is categorized by landing page goal, and you can customize each design in the visual drag and drop builder.
There’s even a free coming soon template so you can create free under construction pages in a pinch for your business website.
Here are just a few coming soon page examples from our template library:
All SeedProd coming soon templates are mobile-responsive, so they’re 100% mobile-friendly and look great on phones and tablets.
Drag and Drop Coming Soon Page Creator
At SeedProd, it’s our goal to take the pain out of launching your website. And we do that by offering an easy coming soon page builder designed to promote your site before launching.
Our lightning-fast and powerful visual editor makes building a website launching soon page a breeze.
Plus, our content blocks have everything you need to convert your target audience, including:
- Videos to build excitement with teasers of your new website
- Subscription forms to start growing your email list before you launch
- Social sharing buttons to raise awareness and attract subscribers
- Giveaway blocks to host viral contests and build hype about your launch
- Contact forms to collect contact information
- Animated countdown timers and countdown clocks monitoring your launch date
- Social profile buttons to link to your social media accounts
- Google Maps so users know where you are
- Pricing tables for easy price comparisons
- Facebook and Twitter embed and follow buttons
- WooCommerce checkout, cart, product grids, and add to cart buttons
- Custom HTML for adding Google maps etc
And there’s more.
Our countdown timer block includes an option to redirect users once the counter runs down. That way, you can automatically send your visitors to a different, more relevant page once the timer ends.
Not to mention, SeedProd’s WordPress landing page builder includes whole content sections such as FAQ, Header, Footer, Hero, and Feature areas you won’t need to build from scratch.
Do you want to customize your background image, fonts, and colors?
With our global customization settings, you can transform your coming soon design instantly by pointing and clicking.
It means you won’t need CSS and coming soon page HTML templates to get your page looking the way you want.
And if you want to see how your page looks on mobile, you can do so easily with the Mobile Preview option.
Control Access to Your New Site
Want to control who sees your coming soon page and who sees your website under construction? No worries!
You can allow people to bypass or see only your new website page with our powerful Access Controls feature for coming soon and maintenance pages.
For example, you can:
- Exclude URLs with the terms: login, admin, dashboard, and account to prevent certain users from being locked out of your site.
- Give visitors a secret URL allowing them to bypass the coming soon page.
- Allow visitors from specific IPs to bypass your landing page.
- Grant access to your website based on user role.
- Include/exclude which URLs should show your coming soon or responsive maintenance page.
It’s even possible to show your coming soon message on every web page or just your homepage.
Works With Any WordPress Theme
SeedProd’s coming soon page creator works with all types of WordPress themes and WordPress websites. Whether it’s a WooCommerce store, business site, or blog, our page builder adapts seamlessly to whatever theme you use.
Want a new theme without hiring a developer? Our Theme Builder feature lets you create a custom WordPress theme without code.
The best part is you can enable your coming soon page while you’re working on it.
We also have integrations with all the major email marketing service providers such as:
- and dozens of more
You can control your page’s SEO with your favorite SEO plugin and monitor its performance with Google Analytics integration.
Our customers have successfully used SeedProd’s coming soon page creator to build new website pages, hype, and grow leads and sales from day 1.
So why settle for any coming soon page plugin?
Use SeedProd to build mobile-responsive coming soon pages in minutes without hiring a developer!