Looking for the best WordPress affiliate plugin?
You can use affiliate marketing to promote the products and services you use. An affiliate plugin helps you manage affiliate links on your WordPress website, allowing you to increase sales.
This article will compare the best affiliate marketing plugins for WordPress, helping you choose one that works best for you.
Can You Do Affiliate Marketing on WordPress?
You can do affiliate marketing easily on WordPress. It’s an incredibly flexible platform that allows you to plan, create, and manage an affiliate marketing campaign in a way that works best for you.
However, you should know that this only applies to WordPress.org self-hosted websites. A WordPress.com website isn’t the best place for affiliate marketing because sites that only exist to drive traffic to affiliate products are not allowed on the platform.
Why Do You Need an Affiliate Marketing Plugin for WordPress?
An affiliate marketing plugin is an add-on that helps you manage affiliate links on your WordPress site. Affiliate WordPress plugins offer various features that can help you do the following:
- Add affiliate links to your website
- Save affiliate links inside WordPress
- Create shareable affiliate links for social media
- Track your affiliate campaign’s performance
Using an affiliate plugin ultimately helps you automate your campaign, making it easier to generate passive income.
Best Affiliate Marketing Plugins for WordPress
Here’s a roundup of the best WordPress affiliate plugins and tools to help you earn commissions and grow your business.
|1. AffiliateWP||4/5||$149.50 p/y|
|2. Pretty Links Pro||5/5||$79 p/y|
|3. MonsterInsights||4/5||$99.50 p/y|
|4. SeedProd||5/5||$39.50 p/y|
|6. RafflePress||4/5||$39.50 p/y|
|7. Easy Affiliate||4/5||$99.50 p/y|
|8. Adsanity||4/5||$59 p/y|
|9. Affiliate Manager||4/5||Free|
|10. YITH WooCommerce Affiliates||4/5||Free|
AffiliateWP is the best affiliate marketing plugin for WordPress. It lets you manage and track your affiliate links from your WordPress dashboard.
You can have unlimited affiliates and creatives for fast and effective promotion. It also offers real-time reporting of visits, earnings, and affiliate registrations.
The Payouts Service lets you pay your affiliates directly to their bank accounts or debit cards in a few clicks. Plus, the plugin integrates with popular WordPress eCommerce and membership plugins.
- Create, save, edit, and remove affiliate links inside WordPress
- Track the performance of your affiliate referral links
- Connect coupon codes with affiliate accounts
- Use Uncanny Automator to automate your affiliate program
- Setup auto-affiliate registration
- Generate unique affiliate IDs
- Export and download affiliate data as CSV files
Pricing: AffiliateWP plans start from $149.50 per year.
2. Pretty Links Pro
Pretty Links Pro is another top WordPress affiliate plugin. It lets you manage your affiliate links in one place on your WordPress site.
With Pretty Links Pro, you can turn long and ugly affiliate links into more attractive and shorter links that are easier to share. Additionally, it’s possible to connect referral links to specific keywords to link your affiliate when you mention them.
This plugin integrates seamlessly with MonsterInsights, making tracking affiliate links in Google Analytics easier.
- Create tags and categories for affiliate links
- Automatically link specific keywords
- Create redirect types, such as 301 redirects
- Add and manage affiliate links easily
- Insert head scripts to your URL
- Get affiliate link reports
- Import and export affiliate links
Pricing: Pretty Links Pro plans start from $79 per year.
MonsterInsights is the best WordPress Google Analytics plugin. It lets you add analytics to your WordPress site and configure it for advanced tracking functionality.
You can set up affiliate link tracking easily with MonsterInsights. It tracks affiliate links automatically and provides detailed reports inside your WordPress dashboard.
The reports will show you the number of clicks for top affiliate links, helping you know which links to promote for maximum revenue.
- Affiliate link and ads tracking
- Custom analytics dimensions
- Enhanced eCommerce tracking
- Compatible with many affiliate plugins
- Track form conversions automatically
- Integration with popular WordPress plugins
Pricing: MonsterInsights plans start from $99.50 per year.
SeedProd is the best WordPress website builder with drag-and-drop functionality. It lets you create customizable WordPress themes, landing pages, and flexible website layouts without code.
You can use SeedProd to create high-converting landing pages to promote specific affiliate products. Or, if you’re creating an affiliate marketing website, you can build your entire site with SeedProd, without hiring a developer.
SeedProd is super easy to use and doesn’t require technical expertise. You can customize every inch of your affiliate website visually and see the changes in real-time.
- Visual drag-and-drop-editor
- WordPress theme builder
- Landing page builder
- 200+ professionally designed templates
- Customizable blocks and sections
- Email marketing integrations
- Built-in coming soon, maintenance mode, 404 page, and login page
- WooCommerce support
- Compatible with popular WordPress plugins
- Lightweight and bloat-free
Pricing: SeedProd plans start from $39.50 per year.
ThirstyAffiliates is a popular WordPress affiliate plugin and affiliate management tool for WordPress. It lets you efficiently manage affiliate links from your WordPress dashboard.
You can add links to posts, and other WordPress content, cloak links with an attractive URL, and auto insert links by keyword. It also lets you sort links into categories, making them easier to manage.
- Easily add, edit, and remove affiliate links
- Cloak and uncloak links with a few clicks
- Automatic keyword linking
- Import and export links via CSV
- Integrate with Google Analytics
- Add banners to affiliate links
Pricing: ThirstyAffiliate plans start from $49.
RafflePress is the best WordPress giveaway plugin. It lets you create viral giveaways and contests from your website, which helps you quickly generate traffic.
The plugin offers a drag-and-drop giveaway builder, allowing you to create engaging giveaway campaigns in minutes. This plugin is ideal for affiliate marketers because you can run campaigns promoting your affiliate products.
You can also use RafflePress giveaways to grow your email list and social media followers and boost brand awareness.
- Drag-and-drop giveaway builder
- Premade giveaway templates
- Dedicated giveaway landing pages
- Powerful social media entry actions
- Viral Refer-a-Friend giveaway actions
- Email marketing integration
- Automatic redirect and retargeting options
Pricing: RafflePress plans start from $39.50 per year.
7. Easy Affiliate
Easy Affiliate, also known as Affiliate Royale, is another leading affiliate management plugin. It’s the parent company of popular WordPress plugins, including MemberPress and Pretty Links offering a broad range of features.
With this plugin, you can create an affiliate program, monitor your sales, and manage payments. You can also view reports inside your WordPress dashboard, meaning you won’t need to leave your site.
- Easy to set up and use
- Affiliate link management inside WordPress
- Make an affiliate program in minutes
- See detailed affiliate reports
- Customize performance graphs
- Integrates easily with MemberPress and other plugins
Pricing: Easy Affiliate plans start from $99.50 per year.
Adsanity is a popular affiliate marketing plugin for WordPress. Its primary function is as an ads management plugin, but you can also use it to manage affiliate links in WordPress.
You can use this plugin to add affiliate ads to your website. You can do that with shortcodes, template tags, widgets, and more. It also allows you to add ad networks to your site, such as Google Adsense.
- Manage affiliate products and ads from WordPress
- Super easy setup
- Detects ad blocks automatically
- Includes detailed reports
- Integrates with Google Analytics
Pricing: Adsanity plans start from $59 per year.
9. Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager is a free WordPress affiliate plugin that you can download from the WordPress plugin repository. It lets you manage affiliate marketing programs, enabling you to drive more traffic and sales.
The plugin helps you with affiliate recruitment, registration, login, and management. It’s also compatible with WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, and other leading eCommerce platforms.
- Easy integration with eCommerce solutions
- Real-time reporting
- Unlimited affiliates
- Manual and auto-affiliate approval
- Adjust payout rates
- Customizable affiliate registration
Price: Affiliate Manager is a free affiliate marketing plugin for WordPress.
10. YITH WooCommerce Affiliates
YITH WooCommerce Affiliates is another free affiliate plugin for WordPress websites. It’s a popular solution that lets you manage affiliates on your eCommerce site or online store.
The plugin offers various features, including affiliates and affiliate link tracking. You can also give visitors refer IDs and set the duration the ID stays in web browser cookies.
- Simple affiliate registration
- Set the referral ID for each affiliate
- Customize the ID duration
- Affiliate dashboard for registered members
- Automatic commission and refund calculations
Pricing: YITH WooCommerce Affiliates is free to download from the WordPress plugin repository.
Which Is the Best WordPress Affiliate Plugin?
We’ve looked at the best affiliate solutions for WordPress, so which is the best for your website?
We believe that AffiliateWP is the best affiliate marketing plugin for WordPress. It includes all you need to run a successful affiliate marketing campaign, with powerful features that make managing your campaign more manageable and less time-consuming.
That’s all for now. We hope this article helps you find the best affiliate marketing plugin for WordPress.
You might also like this post on how to rank a new website if you’re starting your affiliate site.
Thanks for reading. Please follow us on YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook for more helpful content to grow your business.