The Team Member block allows you to showcase your team members with various layout options. By using this block, you can easily display the images, names, designations, and descriptions of your team members on your SeedProd pages.
Using the Team Member block on your SeedProd pages
- Under Design > Advanced > Drag and Drop the Team Member block to the page.
- Once added, click on the Team Member block to open its settings. Here you will find options to customize the layout, as well as styling controls for the image area, separator, and social icons.In the General section, you can add a team member’s Image, Name, Designation, and Description. You can also choose the position of the image (top, left or right).
- In the Image Area section, you can add a shape to the image (Default, Rounded, Circle, Custom).
- In the Separator section, you can enable or disable a separator and choose its position (Below Name, Below Designation, Below Description). You can also adjust the separator’s color, style, and width.
- In the Social Icons section, you can enable/disable social icons for your team members and style them to your needs.
- On the Advanced tab, you will find more options to add more styles, as well as controls for border, spacing, attributes, animation effects, and device visibility options.
- That’s it! Make sure to always save your work.