A Buy Now button takes the customer directly from button click to payment, it allows the user to start the purchase process and speed up the purchase of getting the product.
Do you know that the Buy Now button helps to increase sales? It is the most common use button that allows one to process a purchase. It makes purchasing the products easier for customers by removing the need to go to a separate page to finalize an order.
This documentation will show you how to set up the EDD Buy Now button on your website.
The conventional eCommerce flow typically involves customers browsing through a website, adding items to their Cart, reviewing the Cart, and finally proceeding to the checkout area. However, SeedProd’s EDD Buy Now button streamlines this process significantly by allowing customers to go straight from clicking the button to making a payment. This feature eliminates unnecessary steps and greatly accelerates the product purchasing process, providing a seamless and efficient experience for customers. To use this block, make sure you have the Easy Digital Downloads plugin installed on your website.
Using the EDD Buy Now button on your SeedProd pages.
- Go to Blocks > Easy Digital Downloads and drag and drop the Buy Now button block onto your desired page.
- Click on the Buy Now button block to access its settings.
- In the Content tab, you’ll find a dropdown menu that allows you to select a specific download that customers can purchase. Additionally, you’ll find options to customize the button’s style, icons, and fields.
- Note: To style item quantity fields, ensure that you have enabled “Misc” > “General” > “Cart Item Quantities” in the Easy Digital Downloads plugin settings. Also, make sure to uncheck the “Disable quantity input for this product” checkbox on the item download page if it has been checked.
- The Templates tab offers pre-designed styles that you can apply to the buy now button, saving you valuable time and effort.
- On the Advanced tab, you’ll discover additional options to further refine your customization. This includes styling controls, as well as options to adjust spacing, attributes, device visibility, and even apply animation effects.
- That’s it! Make sure to save your work.