If you have a Search Form displayed on your website, you can create a Search Results Template to style your search results archive pages.
Setting Up Your Search Results Template
- From your WP admin dashboard, go to SeedProd > Theme Builder.
- Click on the Add New Theme Template button to open the New Theme Template popup box.
- From the Type dropdown menu, select Search Results. You may also enter the name of this template, set its display conditions, and set its priority to determine where this template will be displayed.
- Click Save to save these changes and begin designing your Search Results template in the SeedProd builder.
- Once in the editor, you will be able to add the Archive Title block and the required Posts block into your template to display your post listings. Make sure that the Query Type of the Posts block is set to ‘Default‘.
- That’s it! Make sure to save your work!