Mobile-Friendly WordPress Themes & Landing Page Templates
SeedProd’s responsive drag-and-drop editor makes it easy for you to create high-converting landing pages and WordPress themes without needing web design experience.
Custom Website Landing Page Templates
Instead of downloading a whole new WordPress theme or HTML template to fit your small business lead gen needs, you can use our responsive website templates. Even if you’re a creative agency, our WordPress landing page builder can help you customize your new website visually in real-time.
In SeedProd, you’ll find examples of many multipurpose landing page designs, including templates for:
- Coming Soon
- Maintenance Mode
- Sales Page
- Real Estate
- Ecommerce & WooCommerce
- Product landing page
- Mobile app landing page
- Saas & Software
- 404 error page
If you can’t find a specific template design that fits your needs, you can create a custom WordPress theme using our blank free website templates in the drag-and-drop page editor. You can also use our free landing page template to create bespoke landing pages with a few clicks.
Visual WordPress Landing Page Template Editor
Our free landing page templates and custom website designs allow you to combine our user-friendly landing page blocks to create the perfect page for your marketing campaign. You can also use our page sections, like headers, footers, FAQs, etc., to add pre-made sections to your page without building them block by block.
If you want to promote your mobile app website, you can use the video block functionality to embed videos on your front-end landing page to explain your app’s features.
You can also use the advanced page blocks to drive more leads and sales, including:
- Star ratings
- Countdown timers
- Optin forms
- Contact forms
- Add-to-cart buttons
- WooCommerce checkout integrations
- Google Maps
- Pricing Tables
- Shopping cart
- Facebook Like button
- And much more
Our WordPress drag-and-drop builder makes styling your single page or website super easy. The customization options let you change colors and fonts and even add background images super-quick. You can even easily add custom CSS and HTML with just a couple of clicks.
SeedProd integrates with popular email marketing providers to grow and manage your email list.
What Is a Landing Page?
A landing page website should persuade new visitors to take specific actions when they land on it. They’re an effective lead-generation solution for online businesses.
For example, you could use a landing page to ask people to:
- Register for your webinar
- Buy physical or digital products or service
- Follow your social media profiles
- Register for updates
- Claim a coupon code or discount
- Sign up to become a newsletter subscriber
First, you set the landing page goal; then, you design your page to encourage visitors to take action and achieve that goal.
A well-designed landing page persuades more people to take the action you want them to take, helping you increase conversions.
If people land on your website homepage, there are likely many content types like links, blog posts, sidebars, widgets, popups, etc. While this might help them learn more about your company, they probably won’t stick around for long.
However, website landing pages focus more on a specific call to action (CTA). So, when someone lands on one, they’re less likely to get distracted and more likely to take the action you want.
Essential Elements of WordPress Landing Page Templates
If you want to know “what are the essential elements of a good landing page template?” here are some significant points to keep in mind. A good website template includes:
- Clutter-free: The best website landing pages are clutter-free with minimal distractions. You don’t want people clicking away to read something else. Instead, you want to direct them towards a single action. So it would help if you designed everything on your page with your main goal in mind.
- Compelling copy: If you want site visitors to take action, you need to hook them with a persuasive headline and copy that leads them down the page. The best headlines ask a question or offer a solution to a specific problem.
- Hero image or video: Your template should also have space to include a primary image or video at the top of the page. This is an effective way to communicate something essential about your offer and engage with visitors.
- Trust and credibility: Effective landing pages establish trust through reviews, testimonials, case studies, or social proof. People landing on your page will often be meeting you for the first time, so you must build trust quickly.
- Call to action: Since there’s only 1 thing you want people to do on your landing page, you should make it easy for them to do it. With a clear call to action button, you can tell visitors exactly what their next step should be.
- Mobile friendly: Make sure that you choose a mobile template. If your template isn’t mobile responsive, it won’t adapt to different screen sizes and mobile devices. This can impact your click-through rates and SEO rankings.
Mobile Responsive Landing Page Template Design
SeedProd’s pre-made landing page themes are designed with the best practices. You’ll also find that they offer many more features designed to increase your conversion rates. With SeedProd, you’ll get nothing but the best responsive web page templates, so your page will adapt to any screen size.
You won’t need any extra WordPress plugins to make your page a success. Plus, we have many helpful tutorials available on our blog.
Check out the templates in our gallery above to see how you can use SeedProd to boost your leads, drive conversions, and grow your business.
Ready to create a new landing page?