Responsive Landing Page Templates
SeedProd’s responsive landing page templates make it easy for you to create high converting landing pages in WordPress without needing web design experience.
Instead of downloading a whole new WordPress theme to fit your small business website needs, you can use our responsive website templates. And with our WordPress landing page builder, you can customize your new landing page visually, in real-time.
In SeedProd, you’ll find examples of many multipurpose landing page designs, including:
And if you can’t find a specific template design that fits your needs, you can create a custom landing page using our blank free landing page template in the drag and drop page editor.
Visual Landing Page Template Editor
With our free landing page template, you can combine any of our user-friendly landing page blocks to create the perfect page for your marketing campaign. Plus, you can use our page sections like headers, footers, FAQs, etc., to add pre-made sections to your page without building them block by block.
If you want to promote your mobile app website, you can use the video block functionality to embed videos on your front-end landing page to explain your app’s features.
You can also use the advanced page blocks to drive more leads and sales, including:
- Star ratings
- Countdown timers
- Optin forms
- Contact forms
- Add-to-cart buttons
- WooCommerce checkout integrations
- Google Maps
- Pricing Tables
- Shopping cart
- Facebook Like button
- And much more
If you need any extra customization options, our WordPress drag and drop builder makes styling your single page super easy. You can change colors, fonts and even add background images super-quick. If you like, you can easily add custom CSS and HTML with just a couple of clicks.
And there’s more. SeedProd integrates with popular email marketing providers to grow and manage your email list.
What Is a Landing Page?
A landing page on your website should persuade new visitors to take specific actions when they land on it. They’re an effective lead generation solution for online businesses.
For example, you could use a landing page to ask people to:
- Register for your webinar
- physical or digital product or service
- Follow your social media profiles
- Register for updates
- Sign up to become a newsletter subscriber
First, you set the landing page goal; then, you design your page to encourage visitors to take action and achieve that goal.
A well-designed landing page persuades more people to take the action you want them to take, helping you increase conversions.
If people land on your website homepage, there are likely many content types like links, blog posts, sidebars, widgets, popups, etc. While this might help them learn more about your company, they probably won’t stick around for long.
However, website landing pages are more focused on a specific call to action (CTA). So, when someone lands on one, they’re less likely to get distracted and more likely to take the action you want.
Essential Elements of WordPress Landing Page Templates
If you want to know “what are the essential elements of a good landing page template?” here are some significant points to keep in mind. A good website landing page template includes:
- Clutter-free: The best website landing pages are clutter-free with minimal distractions. You don’t want people clicking away to read something else. Instead, you want to direct them towards a single action. So it would help if you designed everything on your page with your main goal in mind.
- Compelling copy: If you want site visitors to take action, you need to hook them with a persuasive headline and copy that leads them down the page. The best headlines ask a question or offer a solution to a specific problem.
- Hero image or video: Your landing page template should also have space to include a primary image or video. This is an effective way to communicate something essential about your offer and engage with visitors.
- Trust and credibility: Effective landing pages establish trust through reviews, testimonials, case studies, or social proof. People landing on your page will often be meeting you for the first time, so you must build trust quickly.
- Call to action: Since there’s only 1 thing you want people to do on your landing page, you should make it easy for them to do it. With a clear call to action button, you can tell visitors exactly what their next step should be.
- Mobile friendly: Make sure that you choose a mobile landing page template. If your template isn’t mobile responsive, it won’t adapt to different screen sizes and mobile devices. This can impact your click-through rates and SEO rankings.
Mobile Responsive Landing Page Template Design
All of SeedProd’s pre-made landing page themes are designed with the above best practices in mind. You’ll also find that they offer many more features designed to increase your conversion rates. Plus, with SeedProd, you’ll get nothing but the best responsive web page templates, so your page will adapt to any screen size.
Even better, you won’t need any extra WordPress plugins to make your page a success.
Check out the templates in our gallery above to see how you can use SeedProd to boost your leads, drive conversions, and grow your business.