You’ve been able to customize your WooCommerce shopping cart page with SeedProd for some time. Now, we’ve improved that functionality to allow you to edit the cart page directly with our page builder.
Customizing your Shopping Cart Page
IMPORTANT: You’ll need to install and active the WooCommerce plugin. To do this before customizing your Cart page, here’s WPBeginner’s WooCommerce Made Simple: A Step-by-Step Tutorial.
- While on your WP admin dashboard, go to Pages > All Pages, then open the assigned WooCommerce Cart page in the default WP editor.
- Click on the Edit with SeedProd button on the top toolbar to edit this page in SeedProd.
- In the SeedProd builder, remove the Text block with the [woocommerce_cart] shortcode and add the Cart block.
- Design your Cart section with the available styling options in the Cart block settings. You can also add other WooCommerce blocks (such as the Upsell block) to suggest others products shoppers may like.
- That’s it! With shopping cart abandonment as high as 80%, your customized cart page is the perfect page to boost your customers’ engagement.