Domain Mapping Setup
Domain Mapping allows you to have multiple microsites on a single instance of WordPress. For example, you can have your main site on domain-A.com. With domain mapping, you can create a SeedProd page or pages and point domain-B.com to that page or pages.
Domain Mapping is only available on certain plans. Check our pricing page for more information: https://www.seedprod.com/pricing/
Note: To set up domain mapping your host MUST allow you to point more than one domain at a single WordPress site. Check with your host if you are unsure.
- To setup domain mapping create or edit a landing page. Domain mapping is not available on Coming Soon, Maintenace Mode or 404 pages.
- Next visit the Page Settings > and Domain Mapping
- Enter a domain and optional path like mydomain.com or mydomain.com/thank-you
- Next check if you want to force the page to be https. Note: this only works if you have a security certificate installed for this domain.
- Finally, toggle the ON/ OFF switch to ON.
- Test to ensure the page resolves.