Page Settings provides the option of adding and editing the following settings:
- General Setting: Page Title & URL, Page Status (Draft or Published), SeedProd Link, Redirect Mode, Choose New Theme
- Access Control: (Coming Soon and Maintenance Pages Only) Bypass URL, Exclude/Include URLs, Access By IP, Access By Role
- Custom Scripts: Header and Footer Scripts
- To access Page Settings, click the Page Settings link at the top of the page builder.
- That’s it. You can now use the features available in Page Settings.